Products & ServicesFrom start to finish, Flow Control Technology can help you with your design for unparalleled performance and maximum system savings.
Our professional engineers and trained service technicians can design, install, commission, and maintain your new system, as well as train your staff. We’re available on a project basis or annual service contract.
We maintain a full inventory of service replacement parts in our new headquarters’ warehouse in Tampa.
Our service and sales territory covers Florida from From Central Florida area, (Citrus, Sumter, Lake & Volusia Counties) everything south up to Key West (Monroe County).
The following is a listing of the manufacturers we proudly represent and a brief description of their equipment.
- EPrecision Airflow Control Systems For Laboratory/Fume Hoods, Clean Rooms, Hospital Isolation Room Applications
- EFor Healthcare Applications: Theris
- EFor Laboratory & Cleanroom Applications: Celeris
- EFor Life Science & Research Applications: Traccel
- EAIRCUITY/OPTINET, Multi–parameter Monitoring systems. Multi–plexed measurement of critical envionmental and outdoor conditions at centralized sensors suites fitted with an array of high quality, robust sensors for CO2, CO, TVOC's, dew point and small particles.
- EParticularly useful in Demand Control Ventilation systems or for Dynamic Control of Minimum Air Change rates for Laboratory installations.
- EYour payback and resulting ROI for this product is amazing. Many lab projects have less than 1.5 year paybacks!!!!
- ETri–Stack Lab Exhaust Systems for high dilution applications, diesel generator fume exhaust systems and Bisected High Temperature Fans.
- EEliminate Odors
- EReduce noise of property line
- ELower energy cost
- EPrevent re-entranment of containments into buildings
- EDeveloped the first differential pressure airflow station over 50 years ago!
- EAMCA certified and NIST traceable airflow measurement stations available in differential pressure and thermal dispersion.
- EThermal dispersion technology available with industry leading 32 flow measurement point density vs. Ebtron's 16 point max capability.
- EPatented Outside Air Monitor with ZERO minimum duct runs before or after sensor location.
- EBadger Meter has Ten (10) Major Market Segments of which represent, The Building Design, HVAC & Plumbing Market Segment with multiple technologies to apply according to desired outcome.
- EBADGER Meter has Proven Reliable Products, Knowledge That Educates & Innovation That Empowers.
- ESome of our core technologies are Insertion Impeller Flow Meters, BTU Monitor/Meter, Ultrasonic Meters, Electro-Magnetic Meters, Disc Series Meters, Compound Meters, Venturi Meters,Cone Differntial
- EPreesure Meters &V Tenet Billing Software with Cellular Endpoints just to mention a few options.